CEO Roanoke Branch
Dear Mr. Jonah Beene,
As Vice President of Human Resources Management, I send you this letter to ask your good office to assist me on your company. I would like to make a visit to your company on June 11, 2018 to carry out a five day investigation.
It was brought to the attention of Mr. Forest, our company’s President, that several of our clients from your branch, have complained about the quality of work being produced by your advertising department. He is also particularly worried with the news that two of your long term management employees have left the company within the last few months, along with receiving news of several other management and employee issues arising within your branch.
In order to fulfill the study for the probable causes and further effects of the problems and circumstances within your branch, I would like to ask you some questions about the company and its current situation. I would like to interview some of your employees and clients in relation to these issues. The coverage of my interviews and surveys are based on the various company documents stated below; all of which I would like you to have available upon my visit:
– company policies and procedures
– employee performance reviews
– project designs of the last 6 months
– internal and external agendas
– administrative configuration when it comes to company issues
– any other company policies that you may have in place
Your full support is crucial in resolving these problems happening in your branch, and more importantly, in coming up with solutions to ensure a better future at both your branch and within our company as a whole. I am looking forward to working with you and your team soon.
Thank you for your time and cooperation.
Asiya Khan, VP Human Resources Management
Step 2B: Problems and Illustration
1. Decline in quality and productivity
2. Management issues within the company
3. Customer service and social media management
4. Loyalty to the customer
5. Do we need to share with the client?
6. Will this affect our relationship with the client?
Facts and Causes:
Decline in quality and productivity
– lack of communication between management and employees
– work overload
– low employee morale
– lack of delegation
Impacts and Effects:
The investigation carried out at the Roanoke branch of the Phoenix Advertising company revealed problems with both management and employee relations. Work ethic and employee performance are significantly affected by the problems revealed in management